rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Canadian Experience scam

The Canadian Experience scam

Quote: (08-23-2015 09:39 PM)Seadog Wrote:  

Bottom line I guess is that the proof is in the pudding. Its unfortunate doctors from third world countries are driving cabs, but like you, they always have the option to go back. By their actions it seems that they would prefer to be driving a cab in a stable, rich country, than being a doctor back in where ever they came from. More people want in than out, and frankly the only reason many here can zip off to these far off lands and live like kings is because we weren't born there making $5 a day.

Seadog you hit the nail on the head there, that even goes for inter-provincial migrants such as myself, often I will hear my friends bitching about how much they miss home and don't like living out west, I'm guilty of it myself sometimes and the response I give and get is always, "if ya don't like it out here then fuck off back home!"

Messages In This Thread