rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Canadian Experience scam

The Canadian Experience scam

Quote: (08-22-2015 09:25 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2015 07:52 PM)scotian Wrote:  

You can thank all of the third world liars and scam artists with degrees from the university of Dirkadirkastan for fucking it up for you in previous years.

I agree, and there are also alot of things that are 'uniquely canadian' in terms of work experience. For example

1. "I worked as a petroleum engineer in the UK"...there is no way you are prepared for the soul crushing experience of remote work camps and winter then. The same goes for anyone that has worked in forestry in Europe, most of america, china, south america of new zealand.

2. "I worked as a hospital administrator in Texas"...there is no way you are prepared for the communist health care system and nurses unions of Canada (someone from the Uk would be good though)

3. "Oh I drove a road train in Australia"...have you ever seen a moose? Have you ever seen what happens when you hit a moose? Have you ever seen the show ice road truckers...thats the trans canada highway all winter.

3. "Oh I played hockey in Tennessee"...Get the fuck out.

Canada is so retarded in the way it does many things that in reality alot of global and even American experiences don't translate well.

Canada is behind the U.S. and Europe in terms of innovation by many decades behind. A quack doctor who bought his way through medical school from the middle of the desert has more brains than a Grade 12 teacher here in Ontario.

Messages In This Thread