rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (05-11-2019 01:42 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

….
Deep down every person must choose between faith and culture because these two things often conflict today. My line of questioning goes like this in some form.

1. Do you believe the Bible is accurate and the word of God?
2. Do you believe in Heaven and Hell?
3. If you know a person is about to drink deadly poison, would you tell them?
4. Is it possible for a good person to allow someone to drink poison and die because telling them it's poison is uncomfortable?

THIS line of questioning should lay out the correct and official Christian and Catholic view of Homosexuality.

I understand this line of questioning, if you are religious it will separate them out pretty quickly. My concern would be that you could come across as a dictator when you should be charming them early on. Early on you are dropping some value tests and questions to size them up, but keeping things light so they build trust and connection with you.

When I look at the line of questioning, if done early on we are getting to this level of religiosity that we might as well be running "Church Game". My impression of "Church Game" is slim pickings. If you want that and the IQ, plus some boobs things get difficult. To me I would want a regular girl who has a solid faith grounding, family oriented, fertile, 105 IQ, nice boobs & decent home skills. When they get pregnant than they fulfil their role and become better human beings closer to God according to religion if I have my religion right.

Still always good to consider these discussions and how they roll out on a practical basis. I recently was telling a girl that really a wife is a man's property. Of course she thought this was odd, and backward. But I examined with her the difference between the way a rental house or rental car is treated, and a house or car that is owned or cared for. She quickly agreed with me, that being property might actually be a good thing! Little win, kept it light.

In the end, if the chick is following you, and you can explain things to her she will come on board.

Regarding finding an Anti Homo woman -> A woman who feels she has to give the homo at work a stern talking to might be a little to riteous or masculine for me. She should be timid and just stay away from the homo like a frightened cat. I'll tell the sodomite to keep his filthy language and hands to himself if need be. If she has a major gay friend that's a flag. If she has to work with a homo and isn't mean to him, that's fine. Just leave it at work.

Quote: (05-11-2019 01:42 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

I will leave you with a final thought. If I were back in the wife hunting mode, now that I'm older and have traveled the world more... I would not look very hard for a life partner in South America. Instead, I would put a bit more time and effort into places in the Islamic world. If I compare apples to apples a 7 in Iran at age 25 is likely to still be a virgin and have a very traditional mindset. A 7 in Colombia at age 25 has likely seen a lot of dick... and even if traditionally minded will be subject to change at a higher rate.

Iranian women are beautiful, and have a grace to them. Beautiful hair and often very nice features, and figures. They just have to be on the body hairscaping. I have had the pleasure of dating a few, I find them incredibly charming, elegant and classy.

I once hired a painter from Iran. He told me that he would take me to the small towns in Iran and I could pick out a wife very easily. All virgins, he said the most beautiful in the world. An appealing offer, Good quality women. But to me you either get a muslim, or a modern type. So its a hard row to hoe. Plus Farsi is hard to learn, and I already know Spanish.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Messages In This Thread