rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (05-11-2019 12:19 AM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

I agree with you it is better if a woman has a good religious education. That said, it is more important that you have a woman who walks the path reasonably well than knows the path. If we look at the bible, the Pharisees would be an example of this.
My Point to GEWork was, a religiously uneducated latina can be a fine wife in a religious context if they walk a decent path and show good values.
Illustration: But lets look at two chicks, nice girls, both have great asses and long hair, lets say that they are both Catholics, Paola & Maria. They have made some mistakes but not fully degenerate. Each goes to church weekly, but has banged 5 guys and is 25 years old, decent girls by todays standards, not perfect:
(Paola) Knows the bible well, grew up going to sunday school.
a. Has a professional job, wants a promotion
b. Lives alone in her own apartment, likes regatton music
c. eats out a lot because of busy job and living alone,
d. watches modern Netflix shows at night such as friends, sex & city or meets up with friends
e.interested in the bible, but also very interested in reading the news and about controversial topics
f. thinks relationships should change and women and men should modernize
g.[u]thinks that homos are nice people and we should all love them and tolerate them, has a homo friend in the marketing department[/u]
h. wants a long courtship, then a big wedding, 2-3 kids once she is ready and both of you are more financially stable and settled in life
Result: Knows Bible, really well…. Not My preferred Wife Material
(Maria) Does not know the bible well, learned religious values from her granny
a. Works at a store in the mall
b. Still Lives with her family, likes salsa & vallenato
c. learned how to cook from her granny
d. spends time with family at night, spends time with her extended family and babies
e. Says "Dios te Bendiga" and "Gracias a Dios" often just out of habit
f. Wants a man to take care of her. She could never make it on her own
g. Thinks homos are weird and generally stays away
h. wants to get pregnant really bad because babies are so cute and she wants one, wants to get married so she can have a baby, or just have one anyway because she trusts and loves the man
Result: Does not know Bible well…. Preferred Wife Material
Its a bit of a sidebar from wife hunting, and a bit of a ridiculous contrast, but the point is that a girl knowing the bible inside and out doesn't make her a good wife, or even a better wife if you want a religious family.
If you are the leader, you need a good follower, which isn't always an educated follower. She doesn't need to read the bible, most girls don't. Yes, it would be nice if you could get a girl who took it that seriously, but really if religion is important, she just needs to be a mom and defer to you. You can tell her and the kids what it says if she needs to understand something in detail.
Point is, a religiously uneducated latina can be a fine wife in a religious context.

I believe you in general thinking correctly. A couple points we should discuss.

Any woman who purports to know the bible and is finds homosexuality acceptable is not a Christian, nor does she know the bible. I highly recommend that men of any abrahamic faith use this topic to gain insight into how a woman thinks. Deep down every person must choose between faith and culture because these two things often conflict today. My line of questioning goes like this in some form.

1. Do you believe the Bible is accurate and the word of God?
2. Do you believe in Heaven and Hell?
3. If you know a person is about to drink deadly poison, would you tell them?
4. Is it possible for a good person to allow someone to drink poison and die because telling them it's poison is uncomfortable?

THIS line of questioning should lay out the correct and official Christian and Catholic view of Homosexuality. It is a mortal sin not unlike adultery, and if a person embraces it and revels in it... then they will go to hell. It should be your future wifes position that loving a person who has homosexual tendencies requires her to tell this person openly that it's a grave mortal sin, and call this person to repentance.

To my opinion any woman who states that she is of the Christian, Hebrew, or Islamic faiths, and refuses to tell gay people that this lifestyle is acceptable is not only a liar, but also an evil and unloving person. No loving person would watch you drink poison and tell you it's Ok.

Everyone is a bit different in what they need from wife. To be honest, beauty is lower down my list than a lot of other guys.

I will leave you with a final thought. If I were back in the wife hunting mode, now that I'm older and have traveled the world more... I would not look very hard for a life partner in South America. Instead, I would put a bit more time and effort into places in the Islamic world. If I compare apples to apples a 7 in Iran at age 25 is likely to still be a virgin and have a very traditional mindset. A 7 in Colombia at age 25 has likely seen a lot of dick... and even if traditionally minded will be subject to change at a higher rate.

Messages In This Thread