rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

I can't say colombianas are ideal wives, but where can this thread really go other than "meet a chick at your local church" at this point. Wife hunting is I think over-ambitious stereotype from 90 day fiancé. But if you were gonna get a chick pregnant, or spend some time down in Colombia and then eventually pull her back, you might not do too bad with a Colombian girl.

Colombianas are chicas, they aren't that smart, you're not gonna be a power couple, she isn't gonna bring home a big pay check or organize your life for you. She will be a little vapid at times and disorganized. On the other hand I have a friend with a Chinese wife who is constantly organizing his business, asking him about work stuff when I am visiting even, always on his case - I don't want that shit. Some people might like this more, not me. I want to come home and relax., I don't want my wife to try and help me with everything, I'd rather have her off my case and happy. I don't give a fuck if my kid does all his homework. I'd rather have him out playing soccer.

One upside to a colombiana is you can get a nice young one, Im late 30s and can get down into mid 20s without blinking an eye. This is a girl who can get pregnant easy and would actually have a bunch of kids and be happy spending time with her family. She wouldn't want to throw her kid in a daycare so she can go to work. Yes, they can be inattentive and dumbass mothers in some ways when you compare them to your classic western mother, but she would be present and would care. I have an older mother and I can tell you that most girls here would help to take care of her if put in the position, a western girl would just tell you to send your mother to the retirement home.

I say A woman not having too much ambition can be a good thing. Generally I find the colombianas are upbeat and have good sex drives, combine that with some domestic skills and you are good. I find there are a lot of women here who put energy into keeping their looks up, and always want to dress nice even when they get older. They keep their hair long into their 40s.

I agree 100% with almost all the negative points, but keep in mind these are the negatives. You gotta take the good with the bad. I actually had a girl call me here and I translated some of the points, she agreed 100% with everything. Hey that's not bad, try to criticize women in the western world in general and most girls lose their heads. I don't talk politics or BS like that on dates, but yes I express hard right opinions or sexist opinions with girls I meet when these topics come up, sometimes on a first date, they very rarely get mad and they certainly don't have a meltdown. Just don't criticize a colombianas looks in any way, that they take hard.

I think part of the problem is going for the 'grilla' with the fake tits, the super hot Colombian girl in the photo above. You can't wife up an Instagram girl. Obviously they have the sex appeal, but these women are obsessed with their looks and totally vane. The attention whoring and vanity here is real, the amount of girls taping themselves working out and posting it to their WhatsApp is ridiculous. Also I agree, a colombiana can be hot or cold pretty quick.

The superficial spirituality was mentioned, I have seen a ton of this. Sometimes I think the girls just say Dios Te Bendiga or whatnot because its cultural. They actually know nothing about religion and adhere to none of the values. I also have met girls who know a lot more about the bible than your typical western girl. All that said, women aren't supposed to know that much about religion, that is a male quality. If you get a girl who isn't too vain, has some fear of God basics, is family oriented, likes having sex and cooking you are good. I do think there are a lot of emotions and expressive ways related to Colombianas we aren't used too, I could see how in the long term it could be exhausting.

Every nationality will have its pluses and minuses. I think it does depend on your personality type along with what are your expectations of a woman. If you are an introverted thinker, you will struggle to find a girl here who provides that. I find I have dumped girls for the exact reasons mentioned in this thread, they are flaky and can be frustrating. Still I'd say a colombiana might be as good as any other type, on average.

I think we have to be aware we are comparing the Colombiana against the RVF idealized version here and examining the failings. There are lots of other threads ripping into your average Western Girl or Euro Girl. For me all I can say is I like these chicks more than the ones back home. But then again, I spent almost a decade in Toronto which is a wasteland for quality wife material.

For me - an ideal Colombian wife is a 7/10, mid 20s chick, 105 IQ, family oriented, parents still married, no kids.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Messages In This Thread