rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (04-08-2019 07:36 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-04-2019 10:28 PM)Elmore Wrote:  

Long story short, wasted pretty much my entire 30s sleeping around, and chasing the player lifestyle. First half of my thirties (up to around 2013) was successful, had a lot of girls, but being a feckless idiot let many of them drift in chasing the player lifestyle. Second half of my thirties drifted into bad choices, at varying points depression, and ultimately failure and at points isolation. Now in recent couple of years got myself back on track, and at (a young) 42, feel i'm on my last go round to find a traditional and good woman to start a family and settle down with.

I'm in good physical condition from training boxing (my main hobby), looks wise am decent looking (i guess around a 7 fwiw), and am somewhat financially independent (i own outright a property in my home country, which is rented out and nets me around 1000USD pcm, also do a few bits and pieces online and teach english to supplement this). I am European, and do not want to go outside of European / Euro descended women. I am politically nationalistic, and value traditionalism. I am Christian. I have lived and worked in EE, and consider this the best region for me, and the kind of women i would like to attract.

In my experience as someone who moved East nearly a decade ago, is that the SMV of a westerner has fallen exponentially year on year in this region. Speaking with friends of mine (mostly Ukranian) they agree, that in Ukraine, a woman to be with a westerner is a low-status thing now, whereas a few years ago it was the opposite. They may string along foreigners in exchange for dates, attention, presents etc, but if they're any attractive or high value, they'll have a local boyfriend in the background. Now of course, you wouldnt want to attract those kind of girls as a future partner, but the point remains, that the legions of thirsty men who've travelled east having been sold a 'pussy paradise' by the last decades PUA industry, have pissed in the well out there.

I am in the process of looking at regions to live in, and give this 6 months. I dont believe you can attract any mate of value if you're passing through. You need to have some form of stability or work IMHO.

Currently I am thinking of:

Kiev - pros - standard of women, cheap cost of living. Negs - a prime example of a place jaded by Western thirsty males. Not a place i'd want to build a long term life.

South Balkans, specifically Macedonia / Serbia / Montenegro - I've never been, but being Slavic i am assuming the woman are attractive. Cheap living, beautiful country nature wise. Traditional cultures.

Spain - I speak Spanish, love the culture, and it is a great country and society to build a future. However it is not especially traditional these days, the Spanish in my exp are superficially friendly, but often not much beyond that. Being so sociable, all women of value have hosts of orbiters, or friends matchmaking for them.

I'm kicking around ideas at the moment, apologies if this post is unfocused. Given my criteria and situation, i'd be interested in any thoughts on it all...

Your profile shows you're in Mexico. If you're looking for a wife, why not import a Mexican or other Latin American to Spain?

Get a prenup referencing Spanish law or the law of your home country.

Yes, we know you might have problems enforcing it, but she could never be sure it wouldn't be enforced either. A prenup would set a frame. Anyways, if your property was mostly outside Spain, you'd be pretty safe.

Oh boy, Spain is the dreamland for feminazists. Prenups means NOTHING here. The LIVG (Ley Integral contra la Violencia de Genero or Integral Law againts Gender Violence) is extremely bad against men. Just with a verbal accusation from a woman, you are taken out of your home, and if you have common kids, the custody is automatically given to her. There is no way around this law. The only possibility not to pay alimony to her is if you are "pareja de hecho", a legal figure in which you are living together and such, but not married. She can fine you with LIVG in hand though, but at least no alimony for her (for your kids yes, and yes you lose your home if you are living in it meanwhile).

Sorry for that dudes, but law in Spain is even worse than that in USA, and prenups doesn't exist, or even if you do them, judges clean their anus with them.

Messages In This Thread