rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (04-04-2019 06:38 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2019 07:24 AM)The_Trigg Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2019 02:27 PM)WombRaider Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Honestly, if I'm not man enough to financially provide that's a flaw in me that needs fixing and not a trait I'm looking for in a potential wife to cover for it.

Then you'll be a beta bucks provider.

If you plan on living in a western country, then think twice about marrying someone who earns significantly less than you, or doesn't earn at all. It's just asking to be divorce raped.

All legit alpha males are also providers, but not all providers are alpha males.
All??

I'm sure there are plenty of alphas who are bachelors without dependents.

I'm saying that a Chad who's a pool boy doesn't count . Sure he has alpha male qualities, and he may have knocked up some guy's wife, or a single mom who abuses the welfare state (as most do); but he is not a leader of men, or a productive organization. He doesn't also have the capacity to provide sufficient resources and security for his tribe. Contrast this with a leader of an organization, who provides resources for his offspring, women, and those who are subordinate to him - except in extreme and rare cases. But don't bother me with exceptions as I will assume that you're trolling, and undeserving of a response.

Messages In This Thread