rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (12-29-2018 01:24 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

What's the point of a high IQ wife again? I don't need her to do my taxes nor solve physics equations ~ she just needs to put hot food on the god damn table and give a hell of a blowjob.

In before children argument.

Because, children.

If you are an above average intellect man with above average genetics, then procreating with an intellectually average female is akin to procreating with an ugly female with bad genetics. On a biological level you're affecting the next generation.

Your life and your offspring's lives become exponentially easier with a more intelligent wife (assuming of course she has also been cultivated as feminine, traditional and supportive etc etc etc).

Yes this is going to sound harsh and arrogant, but I'm going to say it regardless because I think the RVF community can stomach the truth - Having an LTR with adult females of average intelligence can be a complete punish and a perpetuating cycle affecting your own quality of life. You will be forced to assist them in basic duties of life administration and daily tasks, even in a developed country where life is relatively easy. People of even average intelligence are insufferable at the worst of times, and avoidable at the best of times.

I guess it's a matter of taste, and every individual man places different standards on women... And yes of course other personal traits/qualities which are discussed in great detail here on this forum are also very important in seeking a wife but intelligence is one of the most important qualifiers in a female whom you choose to reproduce with.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that" - George Carlin

Messages In This Thread