rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (12-07-2018 11:16 AM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

I want to bump this thread up because I remember a while back a few of us got into a debate about how important IQ is in a wife. I was one of those that argued that street smarts or emotional intelligence is just as important. Well, a side discussion with some forum members about the possibility of Filipina emotional intelligence got me into a direction to research the topic further. So what I did was look up stats on the most emotionally connected people in the world compared to the highest IQ countries in the world. Here were the results.

IQ

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

EQ

http://www.talentsmart.com/articles/the-...3-p-1.html

The two links above brought up some interesting combined results. Some notables include the following.

Philippines- #83 IQ, #1 EQ
Singapore- #1 IQ, last in EQ
USA- #23 IQ, #6 EQ
Colombia- #69 IQ, #4 EQ
Canada- #16 IQ, #6 EQ
Japan- #4 IQ, #68 EQ
Russia and Ukraine- top 15 IQ, bottom 5 EQ
Spain- #23 IQ, #16 EQ
China- #4 IQ, #83 EQ
Peru- #72 IQ, #6 EQ
Mexico- #55 IQ, #36 EQ

There's a lot of interesting cases above. My original argument was going to be that lower IQ countries may have more suitable wives. But truthfully, the stats are all over the place for what the forum seems to prefer. Filipinas for example are highly desired by western guys compared to other foreign girls. They may have the most emotional intelligence in the world and are very warm but self aware girls emotionally. Guys may connect to that because they can be leaders with strategic decisions but yet still get the emotional connection that you somewhat get ingrained with in the west.

Then you have the northern Asian and EE countries. I didn't list it but Vietnam falls in here too for stats. You see places like Singapore, Japan, China, Ukraine and Russia have very high IQ, which falls in line with what guys say around here. But yet, they don't do the best job with emotional intelligence, with them all being near the bottom.

Finally, there's the west. Places like the US, Canada, and Spain rank pretty high in both categories. Yet, they seem to be the countries where the most guys are looking elsewhere for wives. The only conclusion I can make here based on stats is that it might not be good for marriage for both partners to be very aware of both categories.

I tend to believe guys on the forum are more on the IQ side and pick up the EQ along the way once they discover redpill unless they grew up as naturals. Correct me if I'm wrong there, just tends to fall in line with more logical thinking. I still maintain having both IQ and EQ are very important for either society, companionship, or family. But there's clearly something not right finding that balance in our homelands for marriage. So, my thinking is it might be good either way to find a partner high in one category but low in another. There's been arguments for Filipinas, Colombianas, EE girls, and developed Asian countries alike for wife quality. Having a westerner with a little of both plus a girl that is highly skilled in one may be a very good balance. Then you just have to figure out if you prefer warmer girls with high emotional intelligence or colder girls with higher IQ.

For me, I think because my emotional intelligence is not as high as IQ, I like the idea of having a higher emotional intelligence girl to kind of balance me out a bit. But I can definitely see how the other side is appealing.

Just a hip shot here but I'm guessing that many American girls, for example those from humble Midwestern towns where communal and religious bonds are strong, would make fine wives if they never received university indoctrination and never developed the ambition to live the sex in the city life or become high-powered CEOs. The problem in those places isn't so much cultural as it is economics. Due to the poor American diet there just aren't that many thin attractive girls to go around anymore.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

Messages In This Thread