rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Viets generally don’t have any problem dating older guys, and I’ve seen 40+ men with 18-20 year olds. Last time I banged a 19 year old girl here, I was 36-37 at the time. So that’s an 18 year difference right there. My LTR now is 15 years younger than me. I say “generally” because I’ve only come across one girl who had a big problem with only a 10 year difference, so big of a problem that she ghosted on me afterward. But she did seem to have been westernized anyway.

As far as makeup, yeah some girls wear too much and others don’t even use it at all. Most lie in the middle. The ones who go to bars and clubs are usually the ones who put thick layers of makeup, and if you’re wife hunting, you don’t want these girls anyway. The ones you want will use just a little bit. Too much makeup can cause or worsen skin problems as well.

Messages In This Thread