rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Update on Vietnam:

Been chatting with several good possible canidates for girlfriend/wife shopping, all found via Vietnam Cupid. Quite a few of them are shy due to it being more of a conservative culture, and also because English ability is fairly low. That being said, learning even some basic Vietnamese is something they love. There's a deep sense that if you truly get to try and understand their culture, they are willing to forgive the language issue.

Some interesting tidbits from recent conversations:

Me asking if she likes a man who has a beard or clean-shaven and her response? I prefer a clean shaven man, but with a bearded man, I can still look through the beard hairs and see his character. [Image: biggrin.gif] I thought the way she said that was funny.

Another girl has invited me to her church in Hanoi, which is great, because I'm actually a church-going Christian. It is usually a good sign when a girl goes to church when she is away from her parents, on her own choosing. In this case, her parents live very far away, so she is choosing to be religious on her own. She's also spoken well of her parents and siblings, a good sign of a stable family life.

There are a few other girls I'm speaking with that are also showing promise. I'm wife prospecting in high gear and hope to be in Vietnam by next year to actually start the dating process. If anyone else here is interested in wife searching in Vietnam, hit me up via PM and lets share notes.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread