rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

I scratch my head sometimes when I see this thread "BOB UP" every now and then
The Thread title is "wife hunting abroad" fairly simple you would think....nope because..

1) I can't leave my family and grand pappy
2) I can't take hot weather
3) I can't risk my job
4) can't risk bringing her here
etc...

Here is the risk you face in a nut shell marrying a girl in the West
100 percent likely to be unhappy and miserable (living alone while with a partner) at some point
50 percent likely to be divorced after a long term marriage of 5 years ...not 30 or 40 years
80 percent likely any kid you had you'll pay for and only be allowed visitation after the above divorce
95 percent of marriages entered into for the wrong reasons..lonely..it was time...I settled..did what was expected....the 5% that last true LOVE
..and those are only the quick facts...other sh1t like wife cheating...wife on drugs... wife's a bi sexual we will ignore.

So where can you spawn? Is it a Motel 6 with the local slut or the Mormon frigid skank? or go beta and have a mix kid which doesn't look or even think like you.

I'm a parent ...actually a 5 times grand parent and counting....I don't give a rats ass that NONE of my kids relationships worked or multiple fathers for various kids....I want my kids to be happy....none are.

Any member here that thinks "the logistics" or "cultural divide" is to much to deal with does not see the carnage within his own country

When a guy is fully prepared for LOVE and finds the ONE...nothing matters and a parent like me could die fucking happy knowing his kid was happy even if the ONE was from the planet MARS.

A kid let's not forget is the "extension" of two people in LOVE...your best friend ....the lifelong pair bond. your life partner no matter where she came from.

searching for your love/lover/friend abroad is a better thread title....and achievable .....whatever flows from the love ..be it a boat a house a kid it is from the love of the pair

Messages In This Thread