rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (06-30-2018 02:03 AM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2018 11:16 AM)buja Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2018 03:32 AM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Why not look for a wife abroad in Iowa or Minnesota?

Divorce rape, gaining 50 pounds after the wedding, entitled attitude, etc.

Yeah but you bring a girl from another country and she does the same thing eventually.
I don't' know...it's been a long time for me so I have no horse in the race, I m just asking.
Midwest girl, Mormon, or dedicated Catholic? Converting to Catholicism is a hell of a lot easier than importing a woman and her whole family.

I'm going to be blunt here. If you are a beta doormat women of every ethnicity and every nationality will shred you like a shark with a seal pup. If you have taken on some Alpha traits and done some decent self improvement... You have essentially a 40% chance of a successful marriage with a white american girl. If you pick a foreign bride those chances probably double no matter what country you live in.

The biggest issue with foreign brides is all the loser beta guys who run to places like the Philippines and snag a wife. The women really do intend to love the guy and be a good wife, but what woman can tolerate a beta?

In my opinion wife hunting should be done once you reach a certain level of development as a man. At that point it's more about finding a woman that has the same life goals and is a good personality match. Where you find that doesn't matter too much. You can find that almost anywhere, it just exists in higher quantities outside of western culture.

Messages In This Thread