rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (06-29-2018 01:53 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Quote: (06-28-2018 10:52 PM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  

Good family girls will not leave their country. You will need to live in theirs.

^ THIS.

That is the sacrifice men these days will have to make if they want to marry a good girl and start a family with them. I can understand some men not wanting to make that sacrifice, though.

I'm quoting here again as I think it's extremely important. Sorry Washedupvet you wasted years to figure this out. Unless she lives in a shithole, girls do not want to live abroad anymore. If we take russia for example, after the fall of communism they wanted it, now they prefer to stay as the country stabilized.

I've met several good girls in EE, when asked where they wanted to live if money wasn't a problem, all of them answered that they were happy there.

We talk so much about qualities of good traditional girls, but what about the cost: she is close to her family and will not move abroad. Your in-laws opinion of yourself will matter more. She will make you wait more for sex.

Personally I'm fine with it and will start seriously looking in 2-3 years as soon as the money aspect is handled. I expect to have to live abroad to keep a good girl and get accustomed to the culture. But at least I won't live surrounded by western degeneracy and nothing prevents me from taking short trip back to the west to enjoy the good (comfort mainly).

Make men great again!

Messages In This Thread