rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

I'd like the title of the thread to be "finding a life partner abroad"

It's too stark the wording....wife hunting abroad. I'll try to explain why

A wife basically means permanence when even I/me/you have no idea how deep our resolve is for making a foreign relationship work.
(When I hunt I hunt to kill... before I even see the prey.....we don't figure out what we will do when we see prey)

It's implied to make it work kids are required to trap yourself into commitment. Am I wrong? Which is no different than the fucked up marriages in the west. (hunter becomes the prey)

It's also implied your the wealthy wise hunter and she will be the "always" grateful exotic animal. WHO has customs and a language you barely understand.

The advice on women of many countries is nice for getting general idea's of the local females but as we know it's best to travel to these countries to get the reality. ( hunting boots on the ground).

This isn't a weekend trip .....it's years of going.

Every time I go to a country I come back with a mini love affair. When back at home I sit back and reflect on it. Then sooner or later I reject the mini love affair. (too much work maintaining it and doubts creep in)

Lots of guys in this post are "country specific" going pretty much exclusively to one country. In my opinion they have the best shot at transitioning to a local wife. (language culture food housing transportation are already in the hunting bag)
BUT
Guys that are going to specific countries regularly over the years are not marrying a local. WHY? Why not?
Perhaps certain countries have abundance and serial relationships is the best fit
or the countries are just shit and not worth living in but the women are traditional

We don't have time to visit 180 countries of the world, we can only marry a few times until your dead and in the ground.
Wouldn't it be best to look for a life partner with no intention of marriage? With marriage as a option someday?

Mission Creep....who here goes to countries regularly with the best intentions for love a relationship or marriage. Yet know in the back of there minds they'll probably go to the elephant graveyard of SEA to wind there lives up? (undermine all relationships with a ticking time bomb)

My main advice
Always have options. Always have a back door. Always keep your power. Which are not synonymous with marriage for any country but would fit a potential life partner. (the mouse should keep his machine gun even if the foxy lady says it's fine to drop it)
There is a huge age range for guys in this forum so take your age and decide how much time you have to gamble or invest on reality or dreams.

Messages In This Thread