rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

I'm not wife hunting abroad and perhaps unintentionally me not thinking about it draws quality woman to me. So that's lesson 1

The 2nd thing I do when in another country is to go to places where I could see myself living in for the rest of my life.
A city, infrastructure, amount of English, ease of flights to airport, currency exchange, cost of living. weather, ease of entry

Long term stays are critical to developing social circles and acquaintances (connections)

I never want a women to leave her own country. It's the traditions that keep women in line...it's family....it's the village

That said ..I'm older and patient and for the younger guys that want a peasant virgin to knock up I got nothing

True quality takes time
Finding everything out about each other takes time
Determining if cross culture can be made to work...takes dating

Just about every country where guys think the "traditional wives are" the divorce rate is close to 50 percent and that's just between the locals. I have no idea the odds on a foreign relationship working.

To a western guy a traditional wife will be pretty fucking dull at some point....so taking the time to find an educated women that shares similar interests and maintains the local culture traditions is crucial.

I had one friend marry a polish girl....all was great for 10 years (wasted).....one issue ..he repeatedly said when the in law's are over try to speak a little english...the in law's and wife only spoke polish and seemed to him wanted the kids to only speak polish.. he was excluded an outsider

Another friend quit his job (100k/yr) and went for the love of his life in Brazil,,,he knew very little portuguese,..regardless after 1 kid he was back in Canada alone and out of a high paying job... where did a pop bottled glasses thin office dweeb get the idea a spicy latina that loves macho emotional men...would like him?

What did work was a co worker of mine with his Chinese girlfriend he met in Canada...her father was rich in Honk Kong....he quit the job and went to Hong Kong and looks to me he's never coming back.....but he had a educated asian chick that spoke english that knew his culture.

Anyways just more content.

Messages In This Thread