rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (10-11-2017 03:09 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Themin,

How many would single Ukraian girls you say are actually religious? I've often felt that girls that had a strong Orthodox faith or were Eastern Catholic are more conservative than most, and might make for good wives. Are you clued in at all in those circles? It is one of my criteria for searching for a wife. Also, do you speak Russian or Ukrainian? As a non-speaker, I wonder how hard it would be to breach those social circles. Thoughts?

learning russian right now (it's bloody hard!! [Image: biggrin.gif] )
the girls I met mostly spoke english (the 2 medium term relationships were with girls who were basically fluent)
Religion is definitely present, both girls i knew better were from other towns and moved to Kiev for uni, so their upbringing was more village and traditional values related for sure. None of them was actively going to church every weekend but they both did drop in every once in a while.
I will not tell you about a semi pro i met (and went out a couple times as she was hot and totally crazy in bed) who told me all sorts of debauchery with a PRIEST when she was 18 though ahahahahah [Image: angel.gif]

Messages In This Thread