rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (10-10-2017 08:46 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

If you manage to find a Ukrainian bride be prepared to pay for her full lifestyle. It does not matter if you bring her to the West or stay in Ukraine. Also be ready to take care of her parents.

If she is done with you or you are getting tired of supporting her be ready that she takes your kids (in case you get some) and to never see her or your kids again. I heard these stories in Kiev more than once.

The only option I would see to find a Ukrainian wife is to find is she is living outside of Ukraine for a couple of years and had to finance her own lifestyle.

have been going out with ukrainian girls (2x medium term length) for the past 18 months or so and got into a little of their social circles... what you say can be true but also the opposite.. I heard stories from my main girl of a girl she knows who was with a ukrainian rich guy... 1 kid together. When he got bored, he dumped her, and started fabricating stories so that when he got the best lawyer in town, he even got to keep his son and got rid of her, left her totally pennyless too.
Women in ukraine are NOT "protected" by the state or their laws (in practice). My friend also has quite a few BEAUTIFUL friends who are single mums, that have been literally dumped and left penniless with their kid by unscrupolous men, mostly ukrainian but also foreigners [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread