rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (10-10-2017 07:07 AM)Sky_Is_The_Limit Wrote:  

There's this site http://www[dot]loveme[dot]com/ which is operating since 1995. (maybe it has been mentioned before in this thread, I'm not sure) They do tours in Ukraine (Kiev, Poltava, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov, Odessa, Kherson, Nikolaev) and have social gatherings where single men meet beautiful women (ratio of men to women is 1:10). They also have some videos on youtube showing how the program looks like.

To be honest, I'm very sceptical because

a) it's too expensive (10 days tour is $3,300 and 17 days $5,500).
b) most men seem to be from the U.S. and are middle aged (or even old, 60+), bald and fat.
c) it looks more like a bazar where men "shop" because they are rich westerners.
d) the women there - although very pretty - look for providers and/or to leave UA.
e) those social meetings have this awkward "losers" vibe, like why would a man spend so much money just to meet some UA women? Can't he do that alone?

Here's one recent, pretty short video of the Kherson meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LGPgtZ8TLs
And one of Kharkiv: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLeXoB4PQyo

There's a Netflix documentary on this website called Love Me. Not sure if anyone else has seen it but I checked it out recently. I have to say, after watching the movie, I've concluded that this website is nothing but a legal scam.

In the movie, there were guys that paid over $10K to spend a week in Ukraine just talking to women. What they do is set up about 20 men to talk to 200 women in 2-3 different cities. Some of the ladies get scammed themselves because they expect younger men, ones with deeper pockets, or ones with more serious intentions than what they get.

Watching that movie though made me cringe a bit. My assumption was the men had never traveled outside of the country before and were not exposed to the information we have to getting girls yourself in countries like Ukraine. We have to remember that even now, a lot of guys still don't know all of the information out there, and this movie was made five years ago. So they think this type of trip is the only way they'd have access to the quantity and quality of women in the Ukraine, and it may be outside their comfort zone to do their own planning. Hell, even this year I met guys in the Philippines outside RVF and when I told 1-2 of them the girls I was hooking up with, they asked me if I paid for them because they weren't aware girls like that would sleep with them for free.

The movie followed six western guys. Three of them ended up ok, three ended really badly. One 70 year old got scammed real good by a single mother of two who basically married him to get a free vacation to Bali with her kids, another one proposed to a local who milked him for money for months and organized a fake bribe scam with a local guy, and then the real problem I had with the website was stealing $10,000 from the ultimate fool who paid a ton of money to get messages on the site translated to a "beautiful girl" which the movie hints was either a bot or somebody who works for the site cat fishing. That poor dude paid $10K in messages and then another $10K for the trip to meet that one "girl" when there were 200 available. Talk about oneitis to the max.

One American decided young Ukrainians weren't for him and went back to America to date women his own age. Two others did get married and from what I've heard, have both had it work out, but the men were early-mid 40's and the women were late 20's-early 30's so I'm not sure if anyone here would want that. My best guess would be one of the girls was a 6-7 and the other one was probably a 5. Still, I think those men upgraded compared to their American options as single 40's men so I wouldn't go down on them too hard.

I guess my conclusion is that the site seems to attract suckers and hopeless betas for the most part of their base, but a minority percentage of those guys actually seem like they have some common sense and just need a push. I don't know whether to be happy that they don't know what we do or wish that they could so they can save 80% of the money they put in and just do it themselves.

I can't speak for the RVFers that have tried to settle down in Ukraine and I've never been there, but it seems like an ok route to settle down but I'd agree they're harder women to bring back into America than Asian women because they're more the type for males here. As for me, I can't see myself settling down with a Russian/Ukrainian woman. Never been to Eastern Europe but I just get turned off from women with cold personalities and I had an ex kind of like that who would flip between warm and cold. I personally prefer the warmth of girls such as Filipinas.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread