rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (10-10-2017 07:56 AM)TripleG Wrote:  

Second Kharkov video, the 1:00 mark.... just another reason to leave the West. Just surprised that If girls really look like that in Kharkov why is it then that some of the guys from this forum did not do there well. It seems like total "pussy paradise", maybe even better than Kiev?

Both videos are showing plenty of Ukrainian 7s but hardly any stunners. That is the typical quality of girls you see in mid end kind of nightclubs and bars.

And I agree with Bangboy this fairy tale of finding the innocent 18 year old Ukrainian village girl who looks like a model but will also cook for you while raising your kids is not happening nowadays especially with the increase of Social Media usage (especially Instagram).

If you manage to find a Ukrainian bride be prepared to pay for her full lifestyle. It does not matter if you bring her to the West or stay in Ukraine. Also be ready to take care of her parents.

If she is done with you or you are getting tired of supporting her be ready that she takes your kids (in case you get some) and to never see her or your kids again. I heard these stories in Kiev more than once.

The only option I would see to find a Ukrainian wife is to find is she is living outside of Ukraine for a couple of years and had to finance her own lifestyle.

Messages In This Thread