rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (07-26-2016 12:15 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Women are women everywhere. There are sluts everywhere. Mexico in general keeps hand with their women compared to any Anglo country by far from my experience. The world is full of crazy sluts which is great and bad on your view. Mexico is a "lesser evil".

One thing I really hated about Mexico, I was expecting to see hot girls 18-25 at the Churches I visited during masses. Nope none. None none none. I thought Mexican chicks would be all over that.

Also when I was there you see the process food and sugar eating bodies a lot of chicks have that even aren't outright fat.

Colombia on the other hand lots of lower class chicks that were in good shape and looked like they could dance well.

I need to get my MEXICO HATER t-shirt made.

You need to consider that Mexico is right next to US, with all US companies operating and marketing heavily there. The culture has spilled in greatly. Not to mention that the indigenous culture had no restraint on sexuality (much like African tribes), and the race itself is one of high sex-drive. Poland and Philippines are Catholic, nobody would argue that the girls in those countries are not easy. With Mexico, the situation is worse, because US culture has gone deep, the race tends towards promiscuity, and the culture has a history of poor sexual restraint. One thing that struck me in Mexico, which I did not see in Philippines or Poland, is that many girls seek degeneracy and deviance, much like gay men do. They actively seek public sex, threesomes, group sex (I believe DF is one of the cities with most swinger's clubs in the world), most girls smoke marihuana regularly, many have at least tried cocaine (it's big there), and overall deviant sexual situations. They are very much unlike sluts in say Southeast Asia, that have just banged a few foreigners off Tinder in equal circumstances with no variants or deviant situations.

Messages In This Thread