rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

I am betting my bottom dollar an Asian country will win out. These discussions about LA and EE may be inconsequential for me.

I have had more than a few Asian chicks pretty much worship me for how white I can be. I have never had another race of woman come close to giving me what seems like a +1.5 due to my race/looks except for a couple black chicks.

I had one Chinese girl high rich government daughter 7.5, 27 at the time two years older than me literally holding on to my leg begging me stay longer to fuck her again when I had to leave. This even though she expressed worry and possible cultural embarrassment I was too young for her if she ever showed me off. This is when I had maybe half the game I have now at best and much less in shape.

Another one a Chinese 24yo 7.0 worshiped how white my skin was in bed claiming how she felt dirty and dark in comparison when she seemed fairly light for a Chinese chick.

Other stories on top of this with various other Asian chicks.

These attractive girls from higher class families were like fish in a barrel for me. They both were mad clingy off the bat, they seemed attractive and together enough they would get plenty of beta orbiters and were used to rejecting guys.

I could have gamed these chicks blindfolded they made it so easy.

I have my most value there by far.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread