rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (07-22-2016 05:59 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2016 06:39 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

My gut tells me Vietnam, Taiwan, China, Japan, Serbia, or Romania will beat it.

Would you mind explaining why Serbia and Romania are on the list? I found the Balkans extremely tough especially if you want to find anything better than a 7. Usually the 8s, 9s and 10s are all reserved for the local high rollers who drive around in Porsches and wearing expensive golden necklaces.

Furthermore I think Serbian girls are quite happy with their local guys. They usually tall and many of them workout a lot.

For Romania I also found the girls there not easy but I think a tier 2 city like Cluj or Sibiau would be good. In Bucharest I found that the girls are already acting like western girls most likely because of the massive influx of tourists especially during the summer.

I spent a total of maybe four month in these two countries so I might not be an expert but that's just my opinion.

Romania is on the list because there were quite a few great posts back on a guy that lived there and thinks it was the one of the best places for a wife. He explained why in detail.

Also I have known a few Romanians, one quite well. I like how they act. They have a lot of life in them in a good way. I like the way Romanian chicks look.

For Serbia I have heard repeatedly Belgrade is great.

I am over 6ft and over 200lbs lean so I think I would be average there I guess. The culture and women seem intriguing. If for nothing else if I go there I will learn a thing or two from Serbian guys it seems.

Do you have better countries in mind for LTR?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread