rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (07-21-2016 06:39 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

I was hoping Brazil would be a good contender, I just think with its economy, rising crime, people witnessing chance of danger much higher than Colombia I think it is off the table for me right now. One of my best friends had an accident baby out there. Lived in Rio 4 years. Says the whole country gone down hill fast since 2012. Plus I am not very attracted to the common Brazilian girl facial features much of the time. Unlike Colombia where the Pochahantas looks gets me every time.

Not sure what the divorce rate is like in Brazil..but I knew a bunch of divorced people down there old/young. It's a society where people fall in & out of love rather quickly. Passionate short relationships publicized on Facebook only for a sudden breakup to occur just months later.

Many prefer to hang out with friends & family during NYE and Carnaval. Every now and then however, a passionate romance will spark up between two people so that they impulsively take a trip with another for one of those holidays only for the fling to end several weeks after.

In the most developed parts of Brazil, there is no shortage of good looking dudes from reputable families that share the same sense of humor, cultural values, upbringing, and emotional tendencies with best looking gals down there. Brazil can be difficult finding that long-term wife material, but a very rewarding experience. Long-term investment for sure.

Quote: (07-22-2016 05:59 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

Would you mind explaining why Serbia and Romania are on the list? I found the Balkans extremely tough especially if you want to find anything better than a 7. Usually the 8s, 9s and 10s are all reserved for the local high rollers who drive around in Porsches and wearing expensive golden necklaces.

Furthermore I think Serbian girls are quite happy with their local guys. They usually tall and many of them workout a lot.

For Romania I also found the girls there not easy but I think a tier 2 city like Cluj or Sibiau would be good. In Bucharest I found that the girls are already acting like western girls most likely because of the massive influx of tourists especially during the summer.

I spent a total of maybe four month in these two countries so I might not be an expert but that's just my opinion.

Mad props to those that have found long-term and short-term success with South Slavic Balkan women. I wasn't one of them during my short stay there or when meeting those gals in other areas, haha. I just don't gel with them.

It's not just the hot 9's and 10's...but even the 5s-7s will prefer local South Slavic men who can reciprocate the same emotional tendencies back at them. Cool friendly people overall though. Appears as if the guys who did best there day gamed the college aged gals on streets opposed to nightlife.

I've personally clicked better with Romanian chicks from my limited experiences.

Messages In This Thread