rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (04-03-2016 08:51 PM)the biggest cheetah Wrote:  

My ltr.....

My pleasure to give you first rep point for well -thought out explanation of LTR selection.

It sounds "alpha" to have an insanely stringent list of requirements and not to brook any exceptions, but then one ends up sounding like an American woman screening for a husband.

That can't be good.

There are problems that show enduring character flaws, like a history of being a bar girl-- it means week after week she went back to a negative environment etc .

Actually being a single mother is a big practical problem-- hard to get privacy with the wife, financial load, the kid will always come before you. I'm willing to tolerate a little girl but not a son of the ex. It's just too mych like having the ex around.

But a woman only has to be horny and drunk or infatuated one night to be a single mother.

When you aren't a 6'3" Alpha God and/or under 40, even in the third world you aren't going to get the millionaire's daughter medical student to marry you.

You are going to make some compromises or not get a wife.

Each person has to be aware of what they find intolerable.

For me one thing is low intelligence. Being around an 85 IQ chick several hours a day would be a nightmare. This usually shows itself as a very slow sense of humor. A dull girl won't be happy either, I will appear to be speaking nonsense to her. Sexually for me a girl has to be very thin. Opposite of big booty lover.

One area where I've turned around is religiosity. I am pretty much an atheist, but women who are not religious tend to have inferior character in my experience. You WANT some naive trust in a woman. Yeah, God exists. Sure he does. Interestingly, I believe Nietzche himself ("God is dead") thought that women without religion were flawed.

And don't argue with ME--ask Mozart: "I think a bachelor is only half-alive" ( From a letter to his beloved sister.)

And the best description of happy marriage, Shakespeare:

For what is wedlock forced but a hell,
An age of discord and continual strife?
Whereas the contrary bringeth bliss,
And is a pattern of celestial peace.

You should feel a sense of loss when you part from her.

The old saying has a lot of wisdom in it:
You shouldn't marry somebody you can live with, you should marry someone you can't live without

Messages In This Thread