rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Travesty: I saw earlier in the thread that you visited Colombia and didn't think the women were wife material. A couple questions for you... did you go to any smaller cities/countryside, or just stay in the main tourist spots? And did any of the girls you meet only speak Spanish? I found the girls in Medellin to be just about as annoying as anywhere in Latin America, but in places elsewhere in the country (the Caribbean, Bucaramanga, etc.) it was night and day different. I'd rather bang an 8 from Medellin no doubt for a fling, but I'd find it much easier to wife a young virgin 6 from Central America or Peru or something, knowing I'd never lose paternity of my kids...

It is my firm belief that English language (or rather the culture associated with it) is what ruins women. If you watch hispanic TV, it's banal and insufferable, but it isn't hardcore feminist for example. You were down on GDL - where I had a blast - but maybe you didn't find Spanish-only girls? I live in Central Mexico (with my imported Colombian), and the wealthy English-speaking girls here all have family in Texas or Miami and American cultural problems that go with it.

My LTR is from rural Colombia, doesn't speak English, but does have a degree in a STEM field so she is smart enough to get by. My experience is only that of one man, but us learning the local language and making sure she isn't familiar with American culture and never becomes so seems more important than many other factors.

Messages In This Thread