rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (02-20-2016 06:39 PM)Akula Wrote:  

My 2 cents is that BH would be a prime spot for taking some time to chill out and meet a nice girl. I spent a month in Brazil and BH was on the top of my list along with Coritiba. Only spent a couple days there but I saw all these sexy honey-skinned women in BH and it just seems like a nicer, better place than Rio and SP but maybe I'm wrong. The surrounding mountains in BH were beautiful IMO and it's in a cool setting for a city, and Ouro Preto is close by too.

Quote: (12-11-2015 01:01 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

I am still not understanding the back and forth of whether or not Russia and Ukraine are livable long term.

It seems 80% in the NO column and 20% in the YES.

Re this I'm much more confident in saying I think Ukraine is pretty doable, esp. the Western part - Kiev too. You'll need to get back home a couple times a year but remember Western Europe is only a 2-3 hour flight away as are the beaches in Greece and Turkey, depending on where you are (Ukraine closer, but even Moscow not more than 3-4 hours to most places in Europe).
So it's pretty easy to "get back to civilization" if you need to for a bit and also to explore all of Europe and even Turkey & the Caucuses too.

It can't last forever but Kiev is so cheap now it's just a great place to settle in for a bit and date lovely ladies.

I'd say Russia is pretty doable too, but it's a bit of a different animal and we still don't know where it's headed politically, plus the visa situation is a bit of a pain, so its a little trickier. PM me for any specific thoughts.

Is this some kind of joke or what?

You are saying that Russia is unstable and it is not obviosly where they are going to, but at the same time you recommend them to stay in Ukraine?
You could recommend them to stay by ISIS in this case too.

If somebody is not up to date, there is a civil war going on in Ukraine.
Thousands of armed jerks are on the streets, who ignore the Law and the Police is in their team.
Most of those "soldiers" are thugs who killed and robbed people in western part of Ukraine, and they are the ones who killed the Police officers of previous regime.

So if you are there, you need to understand that in a second you can be robbed or killed anywhere, and nobody will give a shit about that.

Just because the bombs are not exploading constantly on the streets doesn't mean that everything is safe and ok.

My advice, aslong as civil war continues, stay away from Kiev.

Messages In This Thread