rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (12-09-2015 08:14 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

U.S. Travel Dept.

Quote:Quote:

Defer non-essential travel to the state of Sinaloa except the city of Mazatlan, where you should exercise caution, particularly late at night and in the early morning. One of Mexico's most powerful criminal organizations is based in the state of Sinaloa, and violent crime rates remain high in many parts of the state. Travel off the toll roads in remote areas of Sinaloa is especially dangerous and should be avoided. We recommend that any travel in Mazatlan be limited to Zona Dorada and the historic town center, as well as direct routes to/from these locations and the airport.

Looks like they say Mazatlan is ok, but watch your ass and stay in safe part of town. I think if I go here it would be fourth on the order so I have the most comfort with Mexico and Spanish. Thanks for the tip.

There is a big Canadian expat community there. A few years back, I met a girl whose parents own some restaurants there and I was going to go there to see her, but never made it. I seem to do better with Sinaloa girls than with other Mexicans. If anything, I do better with quality girls in general, than with the average and slightly above average ones. I think the ones in the middle get really suspicious of me/think I'm trying to scam them in some way.

Messages In This Thread