rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Now that I am finished with my Colombia trip I am looking forward to visiting Mexico for 5 day to 9 day trips. I left some posts on the Colombia threads about my experiences. There are good girls there, just less common and you need enough game for a girl's beauty and hip movement skills to not blind you from her reality. I met three seemingly good girls during my trip that all lived with their families, seemed family oriented and kind. Two of them I met for dates wouldn't put out without me becoming their long term boyfriend first. There are a lot of crazy hoes in Colombia as well though there is no doubt about that. Many are shifty and looking to get something out of you if they could spot weakness.

The only two places on my list for Mexico are Monterrey and GDL. D.F. seems too status and career oriented for a girl I would look for. Hermosillo and Mexicali and many other places seem too dangerous for my taste.

Any thoughts on where to go? My Spanish is now just getting into the intermediate realm.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread