rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Travesty, have you looked into IMBRA? And how it may affect your marriage plans? I am curious if this will be a problem.

I have done a little reading and I am deeply concerned with the implications of this liberal/statist regulation. It is thick with the assumption that women are just poor little victims of evil American men. It appears to be a deeply intrusive set of regulations that enter into the free association of two adults in their personal lives. Under the guise of preventing human trafficking (which is almost non-existent in the US by the way). It also requires specific information on the American's marital history, current marital status, court orders and restraing orders, his children their ages, where they live, and on and on.

This is some serious shit. Just think about this. International marriages are quite possibly the most successful category in the US. Running at over an 80% success rate. At the same time, domestic marriages are a fucking disaster, infidelity, violence, broken homes, single parenting, drug abuse, on and on. But where does the government focus their energy and heavy hand of oversight on? The only part that appears to be working, international marriages.

Amazing.

"Go get yourself some"

Messages In This Thread