rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

"This is very flawed thinking. You can find a non slutty 20-25 year old just like a 25-34 year old.

If a 25-34 is "serious" now and "done experimenting" out of her slutty phase guess what? You're essentially settling with someone who has already ridden the carousel. I sure as fuck wouldn't want any of that for any kind of relationship. I've boned and dated enough women in that age range to know it's a trap with many of them. They will throw on the princess peach act until you are financially or personally committed in a way where it's detrimental for you to change your mind.

The 25-34 range actually has lesser risk in the developing world than in the developed world. Good luck with that set in the developed world though that's some high stakes gambling you're doing there."

Although there's an amazing southern European girl in my life, I'm not wife hunting. The laws in the U.S. can really screw people with a decent income and assets. Marriage here is therefore always a kind of high stakes gamble.

The thing about 20-24 year olds is that they are essentially still girls. They lack the life experience to fully grasp the implications of being married. I married a girl in this age range when I was 30. She was not a slut and came from good family. But by the time she was 30, she regretted getting married so young.

A lot of guys think they are so alpha they will be able to lead a younger girl and keep her sweet and submissive forever. Maybe this is possible in certain countries, but in the West, I see this causing huge drama. I love a sweet 22 year old more than anything but look at it as a temporary phenomena.

I think its already been said, but you are much more likely to find a less spoiled girl who is a 6 or a 7 than an 8 or a 9. In my experience, after you are married a few years it won't matter anyway. Just make sure she has healthy habits and takes pride in her appearance because that will always matter. An elegant 70 year old is attractive to an 80 year old man. A fat slob is attractive to no one.

Messages In This Thread