rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

OP, I have a few inputs...

1) You're naming three different regions of the world (Europe, LA and SEA). It's good to not be too picky about girls, but seriously, choose a culture/country. Narrow it down asap. You're a white American guy from SoCal? Mexico/Latin America would culturally, linguistically, economically, and logistically work much better for you than Asia or Europe. From So Cal, you're within driving distance of Mexico and cheap, short flights to Mexico and Central America. If you marry a Mexican/Latin wife, you could more easily bring her into Southern California, where there are mostly Mexicans and Mexican stuff and routine vacations to go back and visit her family would be easier than spending $1000 and flying 18 hours to take a family vacation to Vietnam. Also, if you ever move away from So Cal to some other region of the USA, a Mexican/Hispanic wife would be easier to tow with you. Outside of a few of the biggest cities, Asians and Eastern Europeans are very niche ethnicities in most parts of the United States. Mexicans have been an integral part of USA culture for several generations and are now widespread throughout most of the country, urban areas and rural areas. Possibly for this reason and some other reasons, white man-hispanic wife just seems to be more accepted in the USA. Most Hispanic women are mestizo (part white, part american indian) or are even full-stock white/European genealogy, so you and your wife and kids will get less flack from racist haters, both in the US and abroad. I know from experience, white guy with Asian female does get more flack/friction from both families and strangers. White men who get with black women also tend to face similar stigmas. Spanish and Portuguese are Western European languages that are easier to pick up for an English speaker than Russian/Polish/Czech/Serbian let alone Chinese or Vietnamese. These are all the things I considered when I narrowed down my search to Latin America, white or mestizo stock females. It might be different for you, but just some factors to consider.

2) Once you've got your short list, start out by testing the waters with online dating/pipelining in the countries you desire to find a woman. Online is not nearly ideal, but it's a quick and cheap way to at least partly gauge certain regions and you never know, you might luck out and meet someone online (I did). Then, if you can, take a trip to said region and get to know the culture and women a little more, make sure it's what you want. It is very good that you've got the opportunity to go to Colombia for a month. Do work on your Spanish conversation skills (you'll pick up a lot just from chatting with girls you meet online). When you do meet someone (online or on the ground in the country), you'll want to get strong in the language and local customs and spend ample time with the girl and her family/friends in her local area. It's great that you've got the option to work remote, I'm working on ways to get mobile as well since I'm really shackled with my 14 days vacation and can go nowhere else for now than to visit my gf for my days off from my office gig.

3) Try to be somewhat more flexible about age range. Of course we all love a young, attractive, energetic wife, and younger the better; but you'd be surprised how well many foreign women keep themselves together beyond the mid-twenties compared to the girls stateside. My current girlfriend is Mexican, 28, very conservative/religious (I'm actually her first boyfriend), slim, fashionable, and looks youthful and attractive for her age. She has youthful energy and a femininity, passion, and taste for romance that even early-20s American girls do not possess. So don't automatically assume anything >24 is crap. It's a different world in these other countries.

4) Start studying your chosen culture and the Game required to date/court said women. You'll find that it's a noticeably different game with foreign women compared to American women. For example, Latin American women LOVE compliments, they require genuine compliments and a healthy serving of emotional generosity. They also tend to crave passion, romance and they are receptive to strong displays of masculinity, decisive leadership, traditional gender role nuances... These are behaviors that would be considered beta game or politically incorrect in the USA and get you chewed up and spat out by many American women, labeled a pussy or a misogynist. I don't know much about Eastern European and Asian women, but I'm guessing it's also a very different ballgame than when dealing with Americans. These people interpret words, actions, facial expressions, etc. differently, so familiarize yourself with the customs and the necessary game tactics you'll need to lock down a solid frame on one of these girls.

5) Start finding ways now to save $$$ for your travels abroad. Take a peruse through your house/apt, your closet, your garage. Get a bit more minimalist and sell some shit that you simply don't need. There's probably enough useless shit laying around your place that you could sell off on ebay/amazon/craigslist to raise funds for at least one international airfare. I started saving little chunks of change by just packing my lunch to work and eating less fast food. I sold some of my clothes and a few old CDs. Evaluate your lifestyle, there are probably some adjustments you could make that could quickly start saving you some $$$ that can be saved or go to better use later.

Messages In This Thread