rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

I have posted on this topic before. I know several guys that married Ukrainians/Russians and brought them back. Many of them are still married, however the geography of where they brought the girl back was key. The guys who were good looking, successful (at least moderately), strong local connections (respected), and brought their Ukrainian hottie back to Oklahoma City or Omaha were okay. This is because they brought them back to a family oriented place where as men they were in the top tier element of society. They had alpha like qualities and they knew the game. They had the pre-nuptial agreement and covered themselves the best they could. 2-3 kids later I am sure that the Ukrainian wives were still weighing their options but they probably concluded that it would be tough to move up on the status/money scale. Wealthy, physically fit, international type guys with style are in short supply in corn country. Those couples appear happy and appear to still be in good shape. However, I agree with Jim it is one hell of a risk.

The guys that brought smoking hot Ukrainians/Russians back to places like Dallas and Scottsdale and infused them into the upscale social scene were fucked. What Jim says is right on. The guy I knew in Dallas had his wife corrupted by the local Orthodox Church and he was done. The interesting thing was she was the least attractive of all of the Ukrainian imports.

Messages In This Thread