rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (08-30-2015 09:25 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2015 08:55 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2015 10:48 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2015 07:24 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

I mean the compromise is taking a girl from Ukraine and taking her to a more marriage friendly part of the U.S. or another European country.

Many members of this forum will tell you that it is a terrible idea. Bringing a beautiful Ukrainian woman to the USA or London, will 90% of the times result in her dumping you, fast. Unless you are a handsome millionaire. And even then: there always are richer and younger millionaires.

Only solution, apart from living in Ukraine (Kiev is very livable by the way and currently darn cheap), would be to bring her with you to a 2d tier country, where she wouldn't get funny ideas (find Ukrainian chick in Ukraine, bring her to, say Costa Rica or Cambodia or South Africa)

This is a misconception and certainly not a rule. This notion is predicated on a rationale that is fear-based. Don't bring this beautiful girl home with you because you will lose her once she gets a sense of her options. Instead go live in some jungle where she will have limited access to others. This is the wrong frame to have, possessed by those who don't have confidence of keeping a quality woman.

Of course we need to exercise caution and good judgment for any kind of marriage, whether she is from the US or abroad. If your frame is fear-based, you are destined to lose her anyway. This is why I advocate that you must develop solid Game in your own country with quality women before looking abroad for a wife. Yes, you can date younger and a bit more attractive in some of these countries, but you are in for a rude awakening if you think you are going to pull a 20 year old 9 in Kiev when you can't even get laid in your own country. Now, a man who is able to pull quality in his own country and others, who has high value, will not fear losing a girl he decides to bring back to his own country.

What I highlighted (in bold) in your post, is undoubtedly excellent, golden advice.

Concerning the Ukrainian women, well, the situation is complicated. How to say it?:

I would not be afraid to bring back home in my first world country, a very beautiful, say Colombian, Chilean, Filipina, Romanian, Polish woman... But, a pretty cunning Ukrainian HB8 or more[Image: dodgy.gif]... She would be too cold-blooded, intelligent, strong-willed, and... sharkish, in all likelyhood. I would not trust her, even if I am indeed confident. Not an Ukrainian girl.

Going Strong,

Point taken

One needs quite a bit of experience with the country and culture of Ukraine before such a consideration. Ukrainian girls are always a few steps ahead of you in the chess match.

Messages In This Thread