rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

^ For all the guys touting Colorado I lived there for 5 years in Boulder and Denver (the two best cities for chicks in the state).

As an example I went to a university Catholic church for a year or so. Out of 100 girls there was maybe 2 or 3 legit 7's and they had attitudes and game playing knowing they are the hottest chicks.

Denver is even worse.

For example in SoCal you can possibly find an a few 8's that act like 7's and 7's that act like 6's. There are so many here girls can act a point below. That said, there are so many male options they can easily give you a shot then move on quickly. California divorce rate is 70%+.

Look up Colorado on in search: Don't Bang Colorado by Hencredible Casanova... Int'l Playboy had another post.

I lived there 5 years and have chosen to write nothing on the state LOL.

Beyond there being a severe lack of 7's the girls dress and style plain as fuck. Also beyond this! Yes there aren't as many fatties it is more like many girls is 5-15lbs overweight instead of 20-40lbs which counts as obese in these studies.

Now on the other hand I think Colorado is an amazing place to raise children with the COL and the mountain/nature activities and outdoor culture. It was a depressing place for me to meet girls though.

I don't want to find one 7 and try to hold on to her for dear life, I like TravelerKai's approach much better go to a place where he had his pick of a handful of good chicks. A play from strength.

I will visit Austin myself to find out. I get along well with Texas girls in general.

Only option I can think of left in the U.S. is somewhere in the Carolinas or as said SLC.

I have been to SLC it has a very small town empty feeling to it. Denver is often a ghost town during the day on weekends. SLC feels like Denver Jr. in that regard to energy.

Anyone have an opinion on Raleigh and Charlotte? Worth visiting?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread