rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

I know you are interested in women in their early 20s Travesty but for wife material, you might want to consider women in their mid 20s. They are much more likely to be mature and done sowing their wild oats. I've traveled quite a bit and pretty much everywhere I've been women in their early 20s have been prone to falling in and out of love at the drop of a hat.

In my international relationships and relationships in general I have always worked best with women who were educated and intelligent but not as educated and intelligent as me. For me at least I think it just helps me to stay in more of a leading role and mindset. Having said that, personally I would avoid super poor and uneducated girls. because even if they are sweet and sexy it can be very hard to bridge your two worlds.

Also, have you thought about Turkey? I was in Istanbul this summer for about a week and my impression was that it would be an excellent place for wife hunting. The girls are beautiful, educated, seemingly very wholesome and in general don't seem to like the local men so therefore seem to appreciate Western guys. Its also completely off most guy's radar so your competition from other western guys would be almost non-existent.

Messages In This Thread