rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

^ A polite counterpoint to Mr. Lemon:

1) Most guys on this site (never mind outside it) aren't location independent (yet, or ever). So most guys will likely be employed in big cities, due to increasing urbanization in the US (never mind the world). That presents logistical problems if you want to date girls outside said cities. Not impossible to overcome, but quite an investment. You'd essentially run long game on every single prospect.

2) Like the best city girls, the best country girls don't need to do online dating. In your End Game post ( http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5661-p...l#pid86547 ), you mention that you met your wife through your social circle - which is powerful anywhere, but obviously requires you to become a local:
Quote:Quote:

Lo and behold a week later I ran into this girl while hanging with friends, asked her on a date.

3) Assuming a lack of location independence, and thus employment in a big city, bringing prospects back to said city risks increasing the probability of a feminist infection. Said girls are more likely to eventually be infected than foreign girls due to cultural similarities. Note that the forum already advises against bringing foreign girls to the US for said reason. Water takes the shape of the container it fills.

4) If a guy achieves location independence, I'd argue his best bet is to find a country whose culture supports his goals, rather than hope his wife won't be infected. In your End Game post ( http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5661-p...l#pid86547 ), you touch on this:
Quote:Quote:

My wife is surrounded by bitter divorced women who are looking for very sneaky ways to poison her feelings against men. She resists it and I fight it, but she may yet slip and fall.

5) Most guys are attracted to girls that are exotic to them (and vice versa). So chances are they'll find Viet, Thai, Colombian, Brazilian, Polish, or Ukrainian girls more attractive than their American counterparts, depending on their tastes and how they look. Polish girls generally have bigger breasts than American girls, if that's your thing, for instance.

6) I'd argue culture is more about values than geography. I'd rather a wife come from a foreign culture that emphasizes traditional families than one where we happened to entertain ourselves similarly.

7) The US is huge, but the world is bigger.

Messages In This Thread