rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (08-25-2015 11:31 AM)MrLemon Wrote:  

I found my wife in Iowa. Old fashioned girl, grew up with old fashioned parents. Married when she was 25 and I was 34. Not a career girl (when we were dating she was so embarrassed to be working as a receptionist...funny because it was the sexiest thing about her.) Married for many years, with kids. She would not work unless we were desperate, in which case I have no doubt she'd do whatever it took to keep the kids fed and clothed.

So I would suggest: considering making the effort to find an old-fashioned American girl. I know I know...you guys hate western women, for good reason, BUT...

Remember that there are millions upon millions of midwestern and southern girls (and Western cowgirls, and Maine coastal girls, etc etc) still into marriage. They are everywhere. You just don't see them on the media because, guess what, they aren't the attention whores who go for media.

Old fashioned American girls are still smarter, sexier, and have bigger breasts than viet, thai, and columbians. Plus when you have kids, they will be MUCH easier to deal with because you'll have the same cultural roots. When you have kids it's a massive mind-bending burden to deal with multiple cultures. Grandma and Grandpa WILL be heavily involved, and you will be humbly thankful to have them to take the kids for a weekend so you can relax.

Think about it. US is HUGE and has LOTS of submissive sweet girls. Just avoid the coasts and you will find them in abundance. Test carefully to make sure no feminist beliefs (reject instantly if feminism detected).

Thanks Mr. Lemon for the insightful post.

I'm in a similar boat: 36 years old, about to marry a 27-year-old. She's from EE originally, came here when she was 10, so effectively American. Grew up in Midwest so really nice and down-to-earth, but has strong beliefs about family, religion and her place therein that she brought with her from the Old World. She's already planning on "retiring" from her shitty-ass job when the first kid comes. Has taken up cooking with full conviction and has now become a much better cook than me (I was better in the beginning, but now I'm only allowed to help out, but not actually plan or cook the meal).

The one issue for American guys is that our culture still does not accept fully a large age gap between a man and woman. I would think most families would frown on their young daughter dating a man in his early 30s, and that it would take a lot to win them over. I didn't have that problem as my girl's parents are completely used to that age gap.

Also, a lot of young American girls may be intimidated by an older man. There's clearly expert advice how to overcome that, especially from Giovonny, but it's an uphill battle.

Nonetheless, there are a lot of beautiful, young American women out there who just want a home-and-hearth and will overlook age if you can provide it.

Messages In This Thread