rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (08-25-2015 05:04 AM)Vice Wrote:  

To those who are suggesting (or are going to suggest) Eastern Europe/FSU, what's your opinion of the extremely high divorce rates there?

Great thread...I am not sure how I missed it as I am strongly considering this option now and have been scouting countries for this purpose the last few years.

I just spent the summer in Russia. Almost every girl I met has divorced parents. So it is one factor out of many. Other factors are their high intelligence, femininity, beauty and being cultured. Most girls play an instrument, write poetry, paint, or dance.

Meeting girls online is a great way to hit the ground running. However, the girls I met through daygame were significantly better. Be cautious about online girls as it is clear that their primary motivation is to leave the country.

I have spent time in the following countries with the mindset of meeting a woman for a LTR: Brazil, Colombia, Russia, Romania, Poland, Ukraine.

All of these countries have their pros and cons. In scouting a suitable country, you need to find the sweet spot...girls should be open to leaving their country but this shouldn't be their primary aim. Thus countries like Poland and Romania are generally not viable anymore as girls are able to move and work freely in Europe. There are some sweet girls in Ukraine but avoid meeting them online.

I agree with spending as much time in a country to learn the culture, language, and to throughly get to know the girl. However, for most of us this is an impossibility due to work and financial responsibilities. Make the best of your individual situation. Spend as much time as possible. If you meet a LTR prospect, invite her to spend time with you in the US on a tourist visa if possible.

Feel free to ask me questions

Dantes

Messages In This Thread