rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Quote: (08-23-2015 11:40 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

No not all of Mexico, i'm sure people who have been can tell you that each region is itself like it's own country. And taking into account the age range of it's different as well. For example: a 22 year old from Northern Mex will be completely different on average than a 22 year old from DF. Not 80% are sluts, i'm saying realistically if you meet 5 chicks in Northern Mex you'll probably mesh well with at least one. Depends on what personality you like. There is still a variety, but most sway in the direction of femininity, letting a man lead, keeping up personal appearance.

Hope this is making more sense now.

-CD

In the apartment building where I live now in the U.S. there's an engaged couple from Aguascalientes. I've never seen the fiancee not dressed up ultra-nice even when just getting groceries, she's always pleasant and polite with everyone, and when I've been out with them once or twice is always very respectful to her fiance. In other words seems like that perfect wife material, even after having been in the U.S. for several years there's no sign of any Americunt attitude.

Based on your experience in Northern Mexico if a girl is in the 22-25 age range how old of a guy is it generally "socially acceptable" for her to be settling down with? Of course game, lifestyle, resources etc will drastically effect the answer (e.g. el chapo) but for a well put together guy, is a 40ish y.o. man with an early to mid 20's girl way outside the norm?

Messages In This Thread