rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

I second the idea of finding a country you have a genuine interest in, building a real social circle there, and then start wife hunting when you have credibility with the locals. I also agree, if you're dating woman who wouldn't normally date a foreigner, chances are much lower that you will be fleeced.

The other thing, keep in mind, when you're looking for someone to marry, is that you're investigating their character for long term stability. No woman is going to be perfect, so if there's anything you'd like changed, you have the most leverage to demand change before you get married.

If anything, I recommend reading Athol Kay's blog and books - he's the only red pill guy talking about how to stay married long and successfully. If you're marrying a foreign woman, some of it would have to be tailored for what are displays of high value and low value in her culture. Athol's big point is that if you're not careful, you can lose all your alpha and become a chump over the years if you don't know how to pass your wife's shit tests and appease her instead.

http://marriedmansexlife.com/2015/02/boo...mmer-2015/

Edit:

And whatever you do, don't feel you have to make a "moral" choice. If you're game aware this probably isn't an issue... But the type of shaming men get in society is that they must make a "virtuous" choice when picking a wife. It's subtle, and I'm not sure how much it's spoken about, but you see it places in the media.

For example, the Dresden Files, a supernatural urban fantasy series about a wizard. The main character, over time, has his much younger apprentice fall completely in love with him. This apprentice graduates, becomes a capable wizard in her own right, described as very feminine in her actions and how she interacts with Harry. She is also ridiculously hot. Harry is super attracted to her and the author basically implies he gets hard looking at her.

But it wouldn't be "right" for him to be with her. So who does he go for? The aging detective Karen who's now in her late 40's who Harry had a crush on 15 years before and would be "the right" fit for him. Seriously fuck that noise.

Messages In This Thread