rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Thanks for the detailed and thoughtful post +1.

If I had the thought of bringing a girl to the U.S. I'd be very vigilant about making sure I could date the same looks and age-wise in the U.S. anyways, so we'd level.

My number one option would be to stay abroad, I am unfortunately a creature of comfort though a nice safe, cozy sizable home is a dream of mine. If I brought a girl back I think I'd just have to live with the financial consequences if things went south.

I need to travel more to see if I would want to live abroad which is what my scouting trips are all about.

Mormons... haha man I have had heard some horror stories though. A friend of a friend in SoCal ran away from his family and disowned them because he thought they were so hardcore. I don't know if I am at that level. Mormons don't drink caffeine even right?

I need a chick that is okay with me smoking a joint and having a cocktail once in awhile.

Do you have thoughts about my list of countries as far as which are the most livable?

And which would most like be the best candidates to bring to the U.S.?

I feel like Asian girls in general would fare better leaving to the U.S. and keeping their values.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread