rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife Hunting Abroad

Wife Hunting Abroad

Looked through the "Wife" threads some piecemeal stuff about abroad, nothing serious I came across that comes close TravelerKai's China dating thread which is specific to that country and I will most likely use heavily in the future.

I've recently had strong gut feelings that are telling me I need to have a teammate, a real wife, to build a happy home and have at least 2 children with. I haven't felt this way in the past few years. I think my game currently is the best it has ever been. I am very tired of balancing hoes. I have exceeded almost every game fantasy I ever wanted and then some. I have done it without getting a permanent STD and want to keep it that way. I am not nomadic at heart. I love a comfortable home and I want a woman to build it with that wants to host friends and raise a close family.

I'm 30 and I want to find a wife 8-12 years younger. The age gap I'd want would be wider if I was ok with finding an older girl when I am older - I'd like to find her younger though and with less experience. I think I'd stay in the low-mid 7 range as far as looks. Open to religious girls, they just have to have my best interests at heart. I don't want to sustain the level of Game over the long term that comes with marrying a truly hot a girl.

I'd want a girl that is into her family. I would be find spending lots of time with her family as long as they are warm and happy people. I would have no problem treating them as I treat my own family. I'd be okay with lending them some financial support over the years etc... if they were good people I cared about.

Fact is I'd like to find a girl before she hits 24, and I want to do it before I hit 36 so I have a good amount of time to form a solid relationship before children.

I'd like to say I would commit to living abroad, I am not sure that is possible though financially to support a family. I do have a career in tech where I could work for an international.

I'm working on getting my current gig to let me remote from South America for a year. I am going to Colombia for a month in November. This decision was made before really desiring to spend my time looking for the best teammate possible over the span of the next 6 years.

My plan is to spend my vacation time over the next year on going to South America to scout incase I am granted the ability to remote in the future.

Whether or not that works out I would go to Europe then Asia after on scouting trips over the next 2 years using all my vacation. This assumes I do not find a suitable remote gig or international job before then.

The countries I would visit in this order over the next 2 years before picking one or two to heavily concentrate on trying to work at remotely or find an international gig:

Mexico
Brazil

Poland
Romania
Serbia (maybe Albania and Bosnia - are they worth it?)

China
Taiwan
Vietnam
(I prefer Vietnamese looks over any other in SEA by far - I left PI off the list because I have heard the quality is lower than people like to admit from forum members in PM's and in person and that they place is mostly a shit hole with too much pollution - strong words I know. I left off Japan because of all the crazy social and sexual norms I have heard about (also heard about no sex after marriage) and Korea due to the chicks crazy emotional nature, and what I have read is a tough dating scene for an outsider.)

I am going to visit these all with an open mind, honestly I think the only country on the list I could really live in for the long term maybe would be Taiwan or Poland, which I see as a large challenge.

I am putting work into learning Spanish presently. I will probably spend my mornings in Colombia going to intensive language school. I would study Portugese before my Brazil trip, and Mandarin before China and Taiwan.

Once I decide on a country I think I could find the best teammate I would dedicate myself as I said to working there remotely or getting an international gig. Maybe I will build an online business before then.

If I felt taking a girl back to the U.S. for whatever reasons may come up I would roll the dice probably live in Colorado or Texas where I think there is the best chance of raising a grounded family with a prenup or anything I could to defend myself against the worst.

Just looking for thoughts about my plan.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread