rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Battles Of Montreal & Toronto Recaps

Battles Of Montreal & Toronto Recaps

Gentlemen, I'm so proud to be active and back on the scene - you really have no idea. Roosh called it over 2 years ago.

Having already attended two of the six lectures in Washington D.C. and New York, I was already well prepared for the talk in Toronto. After watching the Battle of Montreal play out... for me, the decision to travel to a city I had never been to before to see a man who I both respect and admire, in his time of need, was an easy one. I was also honored to be one of the guys working the disinformation campaign behind the scenes while trolling the hell out of the fanatical Canadian feminists and their war against free speech and men.

Like many men who initially stumbled across the forum and Roosh's blog many years ago, I was once utterly lost and broken. To say I was not getting the results with women that I wanted would have been the understatement of the year. Sure, I'd had a string of "lucky" experiences with girls, but I had not improved or optimized myself to the fullest. I purchased Bang and internalized the material and the nuggets I'd gleaned from the forum over many months, all the while improving my game, myself, and ultimately my success with women.

A few days before the Toronto event, I booked a flight and secured lodging from a forum member I'd never met who had answered my call. Where else could a man find like-minded men who would host him immediately at their own home on a whim? This place is amazing.

I arrived late (midnight) Friday night in Toronto and missed Roosh and some of the gang downtown, but I was able to meet up with a few of the other guys. My goal wasn't necessarily to smash that night (though it would have been a bonus despite the nasty attitudes I experienced), but rather bond with excellent men in attendance.

My host, Ed and I, had some time to kill prior to the lecture on Saturday, so we rode our bikes a few blocks over to Queen's Park to scope out the joke of a "protest" made up a very small group of local aging, career spinsters with nothing better to do on the weekend.

Here's some raw video footage of that very boring, tame event. Even if any of us were actually condoning "rape culture" or violence towards women, no one in their right mind would bother with this bunch.

lol

We couldn't stand more than a few minutes of some short-haired girl shrieking into a megaphone so we headed back to Ed's place to shower, change, and get ready for the lecture itself. A couple of guys had offered to give us a lift and they were running late, which ultimately led to us nearly missing the event completely due to some logistical issues. Luckily, all worked out for the best.

[attachment=27882]

We finally linked up with Roosh and I met the very well-dressed Lothario (he complimented my Mark Nason boots [Image: lol.gif]) for the first time at the "unknown secret meeting location" where we turned off our phones and walked on foot in groups of four to the venue.

The lecture and Q&A sessions were easily the best of the three I had attended, and the rest of the guys couldn't have been more engaged and enthusiastic with the content. I recall multiple standing ovations. Roosh did have plenty of practice to polish and refine the talk and it showed. I won't rehash all the content that was already covered above. I just want to add that so much of what Roosh spoke about has resonated with me to my very core and I truly hope more men are able to learn from him and this place as I have.

After the Q&A Lothario showed up with a bunch of assorted ice cream. I'd never seen a bunch of grown men so damn hungry in my life (I saw it again at dinner as 40+ guys feasted like complete animals). Roosh asked me to grab the daily newspaper for a photo proving the event went off so I went to the hotel lobby where security watched me like a hawk. I had no idea my picture taking abilities were so good the Canadian media and feminazis would claim it to be photoshopped, but I guess we all have to be good at something.

Dinner was a delicious, multi-course meal where many of us were able to meet and bond with each other by talking about our own experiences and shared interests. It really does seem pretty crazy that an entire city and its government were attempting to stop it all from happening. The world (or at least Canada) has really lost its mind.

After dinner a much smaller group of us headed to one of the local clubs where we had a table (and two bodyguards) to ourselves. Some rich guy in the adjacent booth had a bunch of second-rate ho's with him. They probably had a dozen champagne bottles (with sparklers) over the course of an hour, it was hilarious to watch, and even moreso the bodyguards who leaped to action whenever any of them got too close. For a guy who had been on national television for the past two weeks, Roosh was surprisingly difficult for the locals to identify. I don't think anyone recognized him the whole night.

As I mentioned in this post, words can't really describe the feelings we all had. Roosh told me it all hadn't even really sunk in yet for him either. How about now? As for me, since Toronto I've found I have a renewed vigor and confidence that I haven't felt in a long time.

The after-party celebration was just a good group of men with similar mindsets sharing stories, ideas, and enjoying each other's company. People are going to be talking about what happened in Toronto for a long time. I for one, am grateful to have men like Roosh to call a true friend and wish him nothing but success and happiness in everything that is to come.

[attachment=27880]
NYC with Roosh and Tokyo Joe

[attachment=27881]
Toronto with Roosh

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread