rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Battles Of Montreal & Toronto Recaps

Battles Of Montreal & Toronto Recaps

Quote: (08-22-2015 06:21 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

I feel once again I should apologize for my fellow Canadians' fascism and illiberal behaviour.

The mob has swung so far to the left here that the rest of us are getting whiplash from it.

We need a full-on economic collapse to get this useless, skill-less, SJW society the hell back to work and to stop worrying about the feelings of a few precious little princesses that don't contribute ANYTHING. Nothing short of collapse will do that.

Fortunately, the NDP leftards seem destined to win the election. This will speed the collapse I am referring to. I look forward to the day when Twitter hate mobs can't even afford data plans and have no employable skills beyond shovelling human waste for a couple cents an hour. Only then will it dawn on them that they wasted their lives crying and screaming (and often bullying) for "social justice" and depending on the government for a made up job when instead they should have learned to make something, cook something, or developed an otherwise useful skill.

The Toronto Police tried to collect information about Roosh V on the Saturday that the Roosh V lecture and feminist protest was held. Toronto is a feminist craphole. It's clear that the Toronto Police did not want anyone to record the feminist protest on a public space. What do the feminists have to hide?

The same police officer becomes very hesitant to talk when the Toronto feminist movement was criticized:

Why are feminists a protected class in Toronto anyways?!

Messages In This Thread