rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Training your girlfriend to be a real feminine woman guide

Training your girlfriend to be a real feminine woman guide

One thing I can't stand is a westernise woman and the way they act. After a couple weeks of banging, I usually throw red pill in her face and that I'm the man in this relationship and she is the woman so start acting like it. Believe it or not, I always get a positive reply where I teach her to cook for me, etc... Basically purging the feminist poison from her mind and make her feel like a real woman again.

At the moment I've meet this HOT girl that is bossy and use to getting her own way. From day one I'm keep saying no to her and we are doing this instead. She brought this up the other night that i'm bossy but i throw red pill in her face. I'm the leader and in charge. I'm open to your suggestions but I'm the man that chooses what we are doing. It's kind of make her fall in love with me cause all her exs allowed her to walk all over them.

She has feminine qualities already but her "ego" keeps showing it's face and she can be a little heartless. I want to teach her to be a real feminine woman where she is open for training.

I can't find a guide on this forum anywhere... Any information would be good or links!

Messages In This Thread