rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How best to deal with a flighty girl?

How best to deal with a flighty girl?

Met her at a bar, very hot, let's call her Marta. She's flaky and sends very mixed messages.

Monday: Met at a bar and got her number. She showed a lot of interest. Set up a date at a fashion event on Wednesday.

Wednesday: She cancels at the last minute saying she has to work late but she'd love to get a drink later. I call her and no call back for a couple of hours. Tired of waiting, I hit the bar. At 11pm I get a text from Marta saying she's at the bar with a friend sorry for not getting back sooner; I should join them at this bar.

I'm at the same venue already so I just write back "Lame. I'm there by the bar with my friend." She comes over, I escalate kino fast and we make out within half an hour. Then I invite Marta over to my place for a drink and she declines and leaves with her friend.

After she's gone I pick up another (much less hot) girl to go home with. At home I get two texts from Marta: "Sorry I couldn't come for a drink it was so much fun, tomorrow night?" then "Now I want to come to your place for a drink can I still come?" I don't respond since I'm busy making the beast with two backs with the other girl.

Friday: I invite her to an art event. She apologises saying she's got some family thing and promises never to refuse an invitation from me again, suggesting we meet for a drink that night. That night AGAIN she's hanging out with her friend and wants me to join them at some lame club. I tell her I don't party on weekends and leave it at that. She writes a couple of texts pleading with me to come out, but I don't feel like chasing her and her girlfriend across town.

It's not normal flakery since she's always down to see me. At the same time she keeps changing plans, being late and doing things on her terms. It's like she's scared of seeing me alone or committing to one on one plans with me. Is it a lack of comfort? Is she just immature? She's 21 years old.

Players, what's the best way to deal with this? Help much appreciated.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread