rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quino16's Approach Thread

Quino16's Approach Thread

I have been wanting to update this thread for a while.

I haven't been counting the number of approaches since the last time I posted here, but I think that I have approached at least 50 girls (probably more).

The biggest improvement I have made so far is in regards to my approach anxiety. I still get a little nervous before approaching girls. However, I think I am at point that I no longer have to worry about it.

The next big improvement is my style. I no longer wear baggy pants and stopped wearing my nike sneakers. My friend has complemented on my style improvement and I noticed that girls are much more receptive when I dress up.

I think my conversation skills also improved but not as much as the above two skillsets. Yesterday, I was really vibing well with a girl from my class. Looking back on it, I realized that I centered the conversation around her and I was focused on trolling her and pushing her buttons. I think that I should adapt this mindset when I am out approaching.

Despite all of the approaches, I don't really think that the majority of them led anywhere - the majority of my approaches lasted less than a minute. As for the ones that lasted longer than a minute, I didn't think that girls were attracted to me or vibing well with me. There were a few instances where I think the girls were interested but I bitched out from asking their number.

I also would like to add that the majority of my approaches were indirect street approaches during the day. So, this could partially explain why the quality of my approaches have been low. The approaches I made where the girl was either standing still or sitting still have been better. Nonetheless, I didn't feel any attraction or interest from the girls. So, I didn't ask for their number.

Trump is playing chess while Soros is playing checkers, and the other cucks are off playing Candyland at Jeb's house. - iop890

Messages In This Thread