rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hotels in Chicago in October

Hotels in Chicago in October

Quote: (08-25-2015 07:41 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Agreed that River North should be your goal, preferably just west of Michigan Ave if possible for optimal logistics (the streets can be very confusing east of it and I didn't spot a lot of hot night spots). I'm not saying stay at the Trump Hotel, but if there is something a bit more modest maybe a few streets from the river I would aim for it.

Also, at least from my stay at the Sheraton, it appears Chicagoans like to start the day early. I didn't bother to put out my do not disturb sign and got woken up by roomservice at 8:15! That's never even happened to me in Manhattan.

Also, check out the club "Untitled". I was genuinely surprised at how good it was. Don't let the scale fool you. It can look empty even though there are a ton of people in the back - it's surprisingly large.

Thank you for the info. I currently have two hotels booked on booking.com with pay on arrival - and they are both in the area you describe, albeit pricey - but what you pay is what you get I guess [Image: undecided.gif]

Messages In This Thread