rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What’s Up With Women Who Never Grow Up?

What’s Up With Women Who Never Grow Up?

I had a similar experience with a Vietnamese American woman who I dated years ago, and used to intermittently bang last year and earlier this year when I was on an extended dry spell. Here's her list:

* Is 36 years old and has never lived on her own (still lives with parents)
* Is an only child and is one of the most selfish, self centered people I've ever known.
* She's obsessed with The Simpsons and is always buying toys, shirts and anything Simpsons.
* Any time we would go to eat she has to make special requests regarding her food. Even if it's McDonalds and she's ordering chicken mc nuggets she has to tell the person to "make them fresh". At a sit down restaurant, whatever food is brought to her she always needs something more and is waving her arm in the air to get the server's attention.
* Her diet is horrific. She lives on fast food and Starbucks Frappuchinos and has gained a good 20+ pounds since I first met her.
* She has a yappy Chihuahua mix dog
* She dresses like an old woman and is regularly in mom jeans, white sneakers and loose fitting floral pattern blouses.
* She's an obsessed social media attention whore and is glued to her IG account.

What's sad is when I first met her she was heavily into cycling, cardio boxing and she was a decent 6+. Now she's simply given up and resigned herself to being a crazy cat (dog) lady.

Messages In This Thread